2008년 10월 28일 화요일

somebody told me


My image of a house,people,trees.

I was walking down the street last saturday night.
Somebody talked to me so I removed my earphone and said 'yes?'
He said that he's a psychology student and was researching the relations between one's mind and a drawing within house,people,tree.
I thought that he's drunk because there was something strange in his eyes but I said yes and started to draw.

After I finished my drawing he asked me if I wanted to hear his explanation.
His eyes stared me oddly again so I accepted it.
He said-
'I think that you're upset and there's a huge problem with your status right now.
Look at this.It's a monster.(I said-no!it's just a big human and the house is too small for him)Then look at this house.It looks more like an office or something.Do you feel locked up?And the monster/human.you have such a big ego it shows.mm.And this tree is strange.You didn't add branches or fruits.Branches show how complicated your family stories are.And fruits mean how greedy you are.You look pretty greedy.
(I said-my hand got cold and I was bothered to draw them.)Hmm..I'm not an expert but this is..(Me-this is what!?)..interesting.'
And then he gave me thanks and we went to seperate ways.

..was I that easily readable?or I signed him which type I am while he was staring me?

댓글 4개:

Louie Louie :

Hmmm... That's a great pick-up line!
I'll have to use it someday
(if I'm ever again in the position
where I need to pick up girls).
Sounds more like your drawing
was analyzing his psyche!

skitsch :

hahaha but he wasn't picking up me!
He didn't even tell me his name.
..But I think I can't easily forget his eyes.(though not in a good way)

Louie Louie :

He wasn't trying to pick you up?
Stupid man ;-)

Anyway, you got a good anecdote
out of the experience.

skitsch :

yea stupid young boy!he missed a 'once in a lifetime' chance.

thank you.
thank you joe.