2009년 8월 21일 금요일

the eternal triangle of..


sketch

inked

(I drew this last week but couldn't find time to write&upload..so I was thinking not to post this but anyway I feel like this all the time these days.)

When I was lost in London years ago,I found this poet somewhere on the internet.
She's a friend of my favorite Korean poet who's in my dad's age,and one of her poem attracted me so much.
It's really short.It goes like-
이것이 아닌 저것이 갖고 싶다 want to have that not this.
여기가 아닌 다른 곳으로 가고 싶다 want to go to somewhere else not here.
괴로움 외로움 그리움 suffering,loneliness,yearning
내 청춘의 영원한 트라이앵글 the eternal triangle of my youth

I don't know where I am in my life.
I thought I was lost when I was thinking of this poet everyday.
Feelings has been dimmed since I got back from the foreign countries.
And it made me sad so I just drink another glass of alcohol and get lost.

댓글 4개:

김은정 :

요즘 뜸하네요.

skitsch :

응..널 만나는 꿈을 꿨다.웃기지 않냐?

익명 :

Hi Skitsch,

Long time no posts. We miss you!

Hope all is well,

Marcus

skitsch :

ooh.Marcus.thanks for reminding me that there's someone still visiting this empty blog..well,everything's well.I was just on with my another blog recently..It's easier(well..it's Korean so sure it's much easier..)
But I'll keep up with more posts on this one,too.

I hope you're doing well.

skitsch