2008년 9월 8일 월요일

sharpen up after an explosion


sketch with orange&blue color pencils.

inked.

When I was young I couldn't understand mom's behavior.
She always pretented to not understood even when things were so obvious.
Especially when bad things happened.
But as I grow older I started to understand.
She's been protecting herself from hurts.
I have lots of similar part with her so I did that too unconciously..

I met someone in March.I even drew him couple of times in here.
But Friday,my heart bursted and now I think I have to sharpen up my senses.
No matter how it hurts,now I need to.
I told to dad I'll be real this year.
I was wearing winter clothes in the summer and was pretending I wasn't sweating,I was ok but i was cheating on myself.
Now it's time to restore my senses,time to wear lighter clothes.

Still my blood stains my shirts but it stopped bleeding.

댓글 2개:

Louie Louie :

When I was a kid (around 17) I grew
a beard. I didn't know why I did it
at the time, but I gradually became
more and more reclusive. I shaved
it off and felt better. I think I
was using it to hide.

skitsch :

right..and i'm not 17,i can't grow a beard!AHHHH!!