2008년 12월 10일 수요일

Bye,2008.







It's been a dramatic year.
I promised to dad I'd be real this year and now I look back,I was crazy,dumb,in love,innocent,naive,foolish,drunk,immature-these sound pretty real.ha!
And there was you.
I'm going to lower my head and try to take a rest with people I'm really used to.
I don't think I will post another entry till the end of the year.
I'm almost too emotional,I'm a trouble,Sometimes it's hard to just sit and breath..
I'll be back for sure.I'm just exhausted.Got no energy to see and express this world.
So.while I'm not around,I hope you to enjoy my songs.
Again,It's from my own webpage I pay for,don't worry about viruses.
(But it might take long..it's a quite big file)

Here it is.
SKITSCH2008

Again,happy new year,merry Xmas!
Thank you.

댓글 2개:

익명 :

Wow! Great picture! Brilliant portrait of a talented, generous, gifted, unique artist! Thank you mate! And have a brilliant end-of-2008 and stupendous 2009! Be happy! Marcus

skitsch :

Oh...Marcus..Thank you.I'll write to you soon.