2009년 1월 3일 토요일

Heaven's not enough


Heaven's not enough-Steve Conte

Sketch in light blue&red color pencils.

Inked.

After dad's funeral,people came to me and tried to tell me that he would be in heaven.
They told me that there's no pain,no grief,no sadness,just full of happiness and good things.
But if there's no pain,I can't be in his heaven.I knew how big pain I was to him..
Then I stopped to think about heaven.
Thinking of him in somewhere without me was..too much for me.

Co-worker's friend commited suicide on the last day of 2008.
He told me that she was a melancholiac.
I didn't ask him how she died.Instead I asked him were you close?
He answered 'kinda..'.
It wasn't your fault.Don't blame on you about this.
Ah..what was she thinking?what was in her 24years old mind?
People,please..heaven's not enough..

댓글 2개:

Yocichi :

At the first time when I've visited your page I was really impressed about your beautiful pictures. Now I'm listening the song hevan is not enough the 20th time. <3 and now I've seen in your profile that you like the same groups than me, ok it's a little bit crazy :)

skitsch :

Welcome to my kitsch world,Yocichi!
Heaven's not enough is from a Japanese animation OST,'Wolf's rain'.Haven't seen the anime but I really love the song and his voice.

do we like the same groups?OK.I'm checking your page now.