2009년 2월 17일 화요일

spitting the knives


inked

sketch

I speak love with people I don't really need to care.
But I spit words like knives to the people I really care about.
..
Till I see them breaking down.
Till I realize I've crossed the line.

And my pillow gets wet every night.
With my dirty tears of regret.
With a pain from hurting my loves.

I'm sorry.

댓글 4개:

Midodok :

I really like how you arrange your drawings and get so much story into a small space!

Cheer up!

skitsch :

miss you,carrot!

익명 :

Hello mate!

I just noticed this comment on your website:

"...it contains an interesting perspective and some fine sketches, drawings and poetry. The commentary is heartfelt and down to earth. Real world issues are commented upon in a unique and creative way."

And I couldn't agree more!

All the very best,

Marcus

skitsch :

MARCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh...That's a great comment!!
(I'm seeing the blog right now..)
I wish you the best and think of you sometimes.

Also it's great to know that you're still seeing my blog..hehehe..