2009년 2월 7일 토요일

when i was the most beautiful


colored

sketch

I blogged about this story twice.


this one
and this one

One night I was watching TV,news about rising number of teenage prostitution.
They said it's because this worldwide slump,so many people lose jobs and so many families are broken.
That's why more and more young girls are on the street..

I thought of MoYoung.(the main character of the book 'when I was the most beautiful')
And drew the moment right before she was killed.
She was coming out of a motel with a middle aged guy and her skater boy was waiting for her outside.
She passed him by but he called her and stabbed her belly.

This book was written in 1999.When I was 20,(in 1999) this story wasn't this painful.
But I think for a while I won't be able to read it again.

댓글 없음: