2008년 8월 13일 수요일

閃光-spark

閃光(空の小屋live)-UA



I was watching children's program at 7 in the morning.
In 2003,in a small hotel room in Japan.
When I started to wonder why I was watching children channel,She showed up.
She was wearing a flamboyant bird costume,very fierce facepainting.
And started to sing like a giant human bird.
It was really weird song.She didn't sing in human's word.She was just a bird.
I couldn't forget the scene,and months after I heard her voice again in Mondo Grosso's album.
That's how I found her.UA.
One of my rolemodels.A singer-songwriter,painter,actress,so on.

Here's my favorite UA song,閃光,from her first movie 水の女's OST.
She wrote this song also.

My Japanese isn't good.I hardly understand really basic things.
But in this song I understood these lines.
ねえ 今何時なの ここは何処なの
貴方は誰なの 帰る家はあるの
優しい人達が 殺されているよ
So..What time is it?Where am I?
Who are you?Do you have home to return?
Warm people are being killed.
.
.
吠える空を見た 目を閉じたまま 突き抜ける景色を
これ以上 何を見ればいいの だから私はもう戻らないよ
The sky were wailing,I saw that penetrating scenery with my eyes shut.
What more else do I need to see?So I'm not coming back.
(I tried to translate these,But my English is very limited & my Japanese is worse)


sketch on a yellow paper.I changed the girl in the right's pose,so I cut it and replaced.


This drawing came from my mind with those lines I understood,Ua's voice.
(And probably my mood too)

댓글 3개:

Louie Louie :

I remember seeing that same children's show. I was surprised. I said, "Wow, that looks like UA!"

skitsch :

oh!You've seen it too!
Actually I have her childrensongs album.
It's title was 'UTA UUA'

Louie Louie :

Yeah, it was just a random thing. I was bored, sitting on a couch watching TV in Japan and flipping through channels and then that appeared. It must have been early. I always wake early in the morning.