2008년 8월 26일 화요일

Youth on the street

World DJ Festival made me 2 good friends.
One is Jay,a graffiti writer and the other one is DongHoon.
Donghoon plays yoyo tricks on the street.He's been doing it for 8years.
(well..he's just 23years old though)
And he won a championship this year..yea..means this boy is the best in Korea.
I went to see his performance yesterday with SangYoung.
What I love is-he enjoys showing his tricks on the street.
For people who don't know he is,for people just come watch and go.
That's why I want to start street arts too.
I love things on the street.I want to be a part of the street.
And soon,I will be.
Here're some pics of those yoyo lovers.

That face!(he's DongHoon)


Skillful hands


Action
(well..we had drinks together,this guy actually can do lots of magic tricks too!)


photogenic of the day.I was surprised that he only has practiced for few months.
He was cute and really could do everything.(he's not playing yoyo in this picture)


heh..I took lots of his pictures//


And our champion again!

After their street shows we had a drink together,most of them were in their early 20s.
That fact forced me to move(in a good way).well..I'm in my late 20s,and their 'street career' is much longer than mine.(If I don't count those nights on the street-,.-)
So I finished stencils I was making and went to the rooftop again.
It was much harder than I thought.the rooftop was so windy,the paper I chose wasn't good for stenciling.And my eyesight is worse in the night.
Plus,an hour later it started rain.(long long excuses)
Anyways.I'll do these again this friday in HongDae and that would be my real first street art.


-I used layers with the tool called pegbar which I use for work

1st layer-background and outline


2nd layer-body


3rd layer-eyeball and blood



Final.that dropping wasn't my intention.


Bleeding eye on the wall with flame tree(I paste this before)


Bleeding eye on the wall


Bleeding eye on the floor(without pegbar)


eye murderer

completed-with my signature.


Final scene in the rain


Freedom!

댓글 2개:

익명 :

누님하 사진하고 영상좀 보내주쎼열!
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
애들이 보고싶다고 난리네요 -_-;;;

skitsch :

난가끔니가싫어.