2009년 1월 28일 수요일

Looking through the window


colored.

2nd sketch

rough sketch

Here's a guy fitting in his mom's arms.
He's 32years old and an epileptic.He only has a 3years old child's inteligence.
He was a normal child when he was born.But he had a fever over a week and his family was too poor and isolated to ask for help.
His mom thought that having a sick child is her fault.
While her son's body starts to shake and stiffen,she prays.She wishes that she had this illness.not her child.She doesn't know what to do.

I was watching TV on a bus.
And I watched this story.
When I could feel my eyes started to twitch,I turned it off.

---------this is like,
There was something outside of a dirty window you're sitting next to.
You wipe it and were able to see that but they were passing by.
While you were seeing them you felt guilty and sad
but after a moment,you forget and your bus goes on.


What can I do for them?What makes a difference if I knew their story?
Why does it still sting me?

댓글 2개:

익명 :

hi, this is my second(maybe) visit.(but my first visit was sort of long time ago.) I think I like your way of seeing this world, quiet crowded and in a mess. drawings, writings, all that things are lovely. and bye.

skitsch :

thank you and please don't say bye 'cause I want you to see more of my world.
wahahaha.