2009년 4월 24일 금요일

April.colors.people and me


love is a song_DJ soulscape

love is a song-DJ soulscape

Oh..It's been a while since I wrote the last post.(uh..a month?hehe)
A lot of things happened.Nothing really big but so many things were distracting me.
But time was passing while I thought that I got nothing to write.
Yes.A good friend of mine left this month.
Yes.I was terribly busy this month.
Yes.I was so tired of being waiting.
Yes.I got a crazy cold which lingered over 3weeks.

And most of all I tried my best to enjoy this lovely season.


Saw this back on my way to work.
Yea spring came to his ankle bone.

Another day at a subway exit.Uhh.This guy was so much cuter than this~

Ladies in a train.

Somebody texting

somebody dozing

And my hair starts growing crazy.

see?

Soon it'll be like this.


-And some colors I'm in love with.-

Morning green leaves with Adobe.

New shoes.

Red,blue nails and a Rainbow ring.

Night green leaves with city lights.

댓글 4개:

익명 :

Hi,

Wonderful drawings and photos! Thank you so much! I especially adore the two ladies sitting there nattering away! Wonderful!

Spring brings everything to life - even hair! LOL

Thank you so much for sharing your art and thoughts on this amazing blog!

Marcus

j :

skitch! haha, its been so long since your last post, im glad your back =).
yeah, im korean but i was born in canada and i just graduated, so im planning on going to korea for a year!
im into all sorts of rocknroll haha (soft rock, rock, indie, and alternative music), and im hoping that there will be lots of good music to listen to in seoul =D.
im definately up for having drinks in hongdae! haha, i'll keep you posted on when im going...i think it will be around august.
and great drawings!

Louie Louie :

please let your hair grow.

skitsch :

Marcus.I thank you for not forgetting me!(no.I don't forget you either.)
And it's always happy to know that someone like you is reading my posts.

J.yeah this big city called Seoul welcomes you!rocknroll,huh?yea there're some bands in my mind-some bands you might like.haha
oh.did I say 'YEAHIEIE' to your plan?

Joe-It's really hard for me since I have to pass 2 hair salons on a way to work.(there's someone in me who wants me to change hairstyle every month)