2009년 5월 1일 금요일

I'm walking,questioning,listening--


(I've been/I will be) walking,questioning,listening--

Sketch

Rough sketch in Orange colored pencil.

I had a tutor when I was in highschool.
He tried to teach me to get a better grade at math but I liked to talk to him since he was the most interesting person I had met.(And a really good listener too.)
I asked him why only human can't live naturally.Why we harm this beautiful world,why we were born,why we talk,why we think,why we can't listen to the plants.
And I asked him why do I always question.Why do I wonder about things that some people don't even notice its existence.And if my questions can't make any differences,why do I question.
Most of times he said'alright,but first let's~~'but one day he said-
'Don't think your questions are useless.They might be answerless but they will take you to a different world.You might suffer because of them but never regret.You're already better than the others who doesn't wonder.So keep wondering.Questioning,asking and listen.Always remember this.'


There're me.
Highschool girl skitsch who wonders about anything,everything.
22year old skitsch who lost a lover,family,friend.
24~26year old skitsch who wandered foreign countries.
30year old skitsch who is still walking,questioning,listening.



ps-
I just lost a job in Japan which I've been preparing almost 2 months.Well..I already started to work for them on and off.
But Saturday they canceled on me suddenly and said they don't need another team.(which was for me)
I couldn't sleep that night but I remembered this story my tutor told me.
..Right.I can't go wrong as long as I walk,ask,listen.That job wasn't meant to be mine.This isn't the time.
I thought that I'd be very frustrated and upset if I lose the job but ummm..how can I describe..I feel fine.

댓글 3개:

Louie Louie :

Yes, I don't think you're in danger of losing your sense of wonder.
Oh! Sorry to hear about the job.

skitsch :

I miss talking to you.

Louie Louie :

Me too. I always look for you on MSN Messenger when I'm online, but our times don't seem to intersect. Maybe this weekend we'll align.