2009년 5월 9일 토요일

born collector


born collector

sketch

There's a Japanese comic book called 'GLAMOROUS'.
It's a story about cyborgs which want to be real humen.
When the main charactor visits his friend(another cyborg),his friend was putting newspapers and pictures on the wall.
He asked what he's doing then he said.
'I'm collecting things I'm interested.Things I like,things I dislike-which identify myself.'

Then I realized that people are born collector.
Whether we show or not we have taste..not exactly taste,things we like or don't like.
Something that can distinct me from the others.


Last week I moved into a new office room.
And I spent more than 2hours for doing these.
Yea I was born collector and I like to show so I needed to do these before I work.






Not completed but can you smell me?

댓글 없음: