2009년 5월 18일 월요일

一喜一悲-one joy one sorrow


一喜一悲 inked

sketch

There's a word I always tell to myself.
一喜一悲.
This means having a mixed feeling of joy and sorrow.
And also means think it again before you laugh or cry.
One night,mom came home late and started to cry silently under the blanket.(I sleep next to her.)
The next morning I sent her a message.'mom,一喜一悲.let's not cry until we find out what really it is.'

But we couldn't stop crying before we sleep.
Even though we don't know if it's sad or not.
Trying to hide our tears.

이세상에서 가장 소중한 노래 하늘은 알아
-Heaven knows the most precious song in the world.

다시 살아나(blossom)-황보령Hwang Bo Ryong.


HwangBoRyong

sketch

When I first heard her song more than 10 years ago,I didn't like them.
Her songs were hard to understand.
I knew that she was singing about things that are dumped,broken,imperfect,wounded..
But I couldn't understnad why she's singing that way.
Last month she released a new album.She hasn't sung a while.(5 or 6years?)
And this time,I was able to understand.feel.
I needed 10 years to truly listen to her voice.

댓글 1개:

Louie Louie :

That kind of thing happens.
I mean understanding now
what you couldn't understand
when you were younger.