2009년 6월 28일 일요일

American standard


sketch


A while ago I saw a big ad in somewhere of big shopping area of Seoul.(like,DongDaeMun or somewhere.I don't remember exactly.)
First I laughed at it and thought it can't be big here because it was American standard's advertising.
If they're selling kitchen stuffs I could understand easily but they're selling bathroom products.
Anyway I thought that idea is ridiculous(Koreans use American standard's toilet/bathtub)but last week I saw a lot of agencies on my way to somewhere passing DongDaeMun.
Oh yeah it seemed like it's pretty popular here.
Why do we need to use American standard when we have our own standards?
Those are for Americans.They make things for their standard!
I've not been to America but when I think of England,their toilets were bigger than ours.

First people got plastic surgeries to make them look more like caucasians,then they started to wear American Apparel like crazy,(T-shirts and pants?I understand but even underwears?listen to me.most of Korean's body shapes are different from westerners.)and now they're shitting on American standard's toliet.

Nice.very nice you pretty dumb air-headed poor people..

댓글 2개:

Midodok :

I agree. I think things are better when we create stuff with the specific needs of an audience in mind.

skitsch :

looks like everybody knows but nobody cares.