2009년 6월 11일 목요일

will we ever?


Will we ever?

Sketch.

I don't exactly remember when I started to hesitate to name some people 'friend'.
'Cause I'm kind of picky.I don't think I need to love everybody and be loved by them.
So,every relationship I have with my friends is really important to me.
Even though I don't say how much I think of them.

I have met great people in past last 2years.
Most of them are not in Korea anymore but I still think of them and wish them well.
Today I wondered to myself..
Will I ever get invited to a small wine party at friend's place?
Will I ever go to Busan with Leita,John and Keith?
Will I ever get a phone call from drunken John when I was so alone depressed and sad?
Will I ever watch Purple rain with Keith at 2am?
Will I ever heard them call my name in their own accent?(my Korean name)
Probably no.
But maybe someday.

Thank you.You made my days so colorful.We will meet someday somehow somewhere again.

댓글 2개:

L :

We will. We have to. Next time, you come to me and I'll show you my favorite places in Montreal. You would love it. We just have to find a way. I think of you often and you are my friend. Will always be...even if distance separates us.

Love,

L

skitsch :

love you too.Yeah.I've never been there and I'm always up for a new place with a friend like you.
We will meet.