2009년 6월 20일 토요일

Like a star


Like a star

Corinne Bailey Rae-Like a star

I think I've heard of this song years ago but I wasn't very interested.
When I saw her on the TV,I thought 'well,she can sing&write but sounds too sweet for me.'
BUT.
Few months ago I happened to watch a Korean TV show and heard this song again.(below)

Then I thought,'oh..this isn't just sweet..there's something more.'
BUT.
Since then this song started to follow me.
Weeks ago I was in a bar with friends and they played this song.
2days after I was in a different place with another friend and I heard this song again.
It's not a new song,released in 2005 but I hear it everywhere.
So I surrendered.
Yes,I'm in love.

I found that the singer Corinne Bailey Rae lost her husband a year ago and she's not been doing anything after that..I hope she would know that her songs are like a star for some people..
Ok..This will be one of my lifetime favorite music.

댓글 없음: