2008년 3월 2일 일요일

Drawings for d-gecko

D-gecko is my own homepage which Aeran(aka catsoul) actually made.
we made it for our greatest plan in our lives.
(I still keep some of them as my dream,but now we're not a team anymore.)
but still,she's my best friend,the biggest supporter,the best companion.

anyways.
D-gecko has songs,my products(which i sell on the market..t-shirts,stickers,mirrors,so on),some designs,pictures,my(and visitor's) mutters.
so i make compilation CDs for D-gecko visitors at least once in a year.
but these i upload today are not used for their covers yet.
probably i won't use them for D-gecko compilation CDs.
that's why one of them has the line 'B(e)-Side(s)'.


(click the image to see the full size)
Me from last winter.it's too sad to use as a cover I thought..
Well.I was pretty sad at the moment,though.


(click the image to see the full size)
Some of my friends got this covered CD.They liked D-gecko compilations a lot and wanted to get some more.I might use this as a cover of B-Side CDs unless I draw a new one.


Bonus again!

댓글 4개:

익명 :

Hi Skitsch!

This blog is amazing! Your work is amazing!

Have you sent your pictures of the Skunk Anansie singer to the singer herself? You ought to.

And - who knows - she might buy them!

Fabulous blog and all the best,

Marcus

skitsch :

Hi.marcus.i'm glad to see you here.
ehem...do you really think so?i hoped to send them to her..but..ok.i'll try.

Tristan :

Hey Skitsch! Thanks for coming out with us the other night. Why did you go home so early though?? (T_T) The fun was just starting. Haha...

Anyway, I love the art as usual.

Still curious what I would look like in your world.

Good work on Skunk Anansie btw!

skitsch :

oh.Tristan!Have you heard of Skunk Anansie??Do you like them?!?!?!