2008년 11월 18일 화요일

hope you know


Ssam partly colored

2nd sketch

Rough sketch

You know I used to cry everytime we met.
I could cry in front of you 'cause you were always warm,reliable.
You tried to see the world in my eyes when I talked to you.

You were brushing teeth.You were talking about your mom and dad.And then you started to...
..You know,It was me who always cried.

While you turned your head away and tried to hide that weak shaking,I wanted to give you a hug as you always did to me but I couldn't.
I wanted to tell you 'lay your burden down.'or 'my poor dearest.you're doing your best.'
Instead,all I could do was hesitating behind your back.
And hoped that you know.

Let's not cry anymore,my dearest friend.We're doing well.very well.

댓글 6개:

Midodok :

WOAH! This is super great! I love the patterns on the clothes! Three cheers to Skitsch!

skitsch :

thanks.just wanted to change the style.
It felt good to use a different type of pen too.

Midodok.when can I see your new webpage?how long do I have to wait more!

j :

do you make up these narratives as you go along? or are they based on true stories? i love your drawing style!! do you use adobe illustrator?

skitsch :

Jo/thanks.um...do you happen to know Midodok?I just wondered..
And yes.most of them are based on true stories.disappointed?ahaha.
I only can use Adobe Photoshop,merely can scan and paint.I'm an analog girl.-,.-

j :

i am very analog too. i bought a tablet and have tried using illustrator and photoshop to draw, but its very hard o_O...its not as smooth as the real thing. it definately feels better to draw and scan =P haha. and i don't know midodok =P. but i did check out midodok's blogger. very interesting. are there a lot of jobs for illustrators and graphics in korea??

skitsch :

yea of course.but the thing is most of those jobs is...not original.
guess what?they didn't appreciate my drawings..it's quite narrow but the market is pretty big...can you imagine?