2008년 11월 11일 화요일

Was it you?


nightmare colored(?)

nightmare sketch

B digged the ground and found a big bag.
I asked her if my camera was still inside.
She opened the bag and passed it to me.It was a year ago and this still works I said.
And she took out a skull-rotten but white real human skull-and showed it to me.
Don't you remember?It's T.You and I killed and buried him last year.Remember?B said.
No..I didn't kill anyone,I just knew that you buried my camera.
Suddenly B's eyes turned red.No?you don't remember?It was us.
No.T died on his vacation.He had a heart attack I heard.
WE KILLED HIM.YOU AND I DID-
And B turned to T.
T was laughing with his skull on his hand.

People say that dreams are always in black and white.but in my dream,only me and skull were black and white.


B-was my friend when I was in middle school.I haven't seen her for almost 10years.
T-was the one who died last year.

Because of this strange nightmare,I had to suffer from back/neck pain all day.
Strange and Strong dream..

댓글 2개:

j :

i love your work. i hope you don't mind, but i've added your link to my blog. have you seen the movie Tekkonkinkreet by any chance?? your style is quite similar...unless you worked with that animation o_O. anyway...byeeee....

skitsch :

Oh.I'm looking up your blog.quite cool.And thanks for the add.I appreciate.
I haven't seen the movie but I like matsumoto Taiyo.The original comic book author.
I'll keep reading yours,hope you keep reading mine,too!
nice to meet you!