2008년 11월 28일 금요일

look back.


Stop sighing and look back.
You got people who miss,worry you.
Right.maybe you were in a wrong place.maybe you were staring at wrong direction.
That's why you're so exhausted right now.
So.
Look around.You've got friends.Warm,healthy relationships.


Sorry.I drew this last Sunday but I couldn't find time to upload.
I've been working until 1~2am these last 7~8days.It's been super crazy.I was almost dead.(well..not just because of works,some people at work made me drained)
But luckily I wasn't dead and talk about hope and warmth again.

댓글 3개:

j :

ahh, it makes me feel warm to look at this image. where do you work and what do you do? are you an illustrator?

skitsch :

Nah...i'm just an animator...
Animator for Janpnese Animations.
I'm warking for Japanese animation compny...disapponinted?

skitsch :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.