2009년 1월 14일 수요일

because she's in love


relined by pencil,colored.


in love sketch

It's below zero,It's early in the morning.And it just starts snowing.
She's wearing short pants.Her thighs were exposed.
She's waiting for a bus.Then her cell phone rings.She looks at it and can't help stop smiling.

Only because she's in love.
She can't feel cold,Everything around her is so pretty and warm.
And she doesn't know that only people in love can smile like that.


Yesterday I was on a bus and saw an young girl.
It's freezing cold outside but she dressed like it's a spring day.
I thought 'oh.maybe she doesn't have warm coat'but at the moment I saw her face,I realized.
She's young and in love.
She's wearing what her boy likes.and that's all this girl cares about.
I turned 30 this year.If I was younger,I probably wasn't able to see that she's in love.
But now I can.and I know that I can't smile like that again too.
I can never make that pure,pretty lovely face.

댓글 없음: