2009년 1월 20일 화요일

everyday new(everyday same)


Working listening to music.(and yea.shake my body too)

Something I have to do when I get home come to my mind!

Write it down on the back of my hand.

And think,'ok.I'll do that tonight'

After work,getting ready to go home.

Before that,wash hand very hardly.

Letters are gone.but I never notice.

Sleep without thinking.

Wake up and get ready to go to work.

On the way to work.Head is empty.a perfect blank.

Right before I start to work,that thing I wrote on my hand yesterday hits my mind again.
Then back to writing,washing off,new day,writing,-over and over.


Tonight's task is to find these songs and put them in my MP3 player.

Hand is clean!
(I've been doing this for 10years..)

댓글 4개:

j :

-_-...that always happens to me too...now i write on my hand with permanent marker HAHA.
the in love illustration is lovely! and so true...im 21 and at my age..if i saw someone wearing shorts in this weather i'd think she was crazy..haha.
ah love!

Louie Louie :

In my case I write things in my head.
They get washed out by the events
of the day.
I want to remember things.
Not things to do.
Just thoughts that come to mind.
And get washed away at day's end.

Midodok :

Haha! That's funny! I'm glad to see you still have funky colored finger nails!

I also liked your 'In Love' drawing. Is that on a special kind of paper??

skitsch :

J-yea I tried that too but the thing is when I wash hands,I want them to be perfectly clean!Permanent marker is too strong!!
Oh you're so young and the world is on your side!You can do anything,go girl!!YEAH LOVE!
(glad to see you again here!)

Joe-but still tomorrow comes.
And you got hands to capture those moments.by drawing,by writing and sometimes you can talk to people(or me!me!me!) before it goes..

Midodok-HAHAHA Yeah and I still think of you when I color them yellow and pink!(you know what I mean!)
About 'In Love',no.it was the same as usual.I just made dots background.