2009년 3월 2일 월요일

9years


9 years

sketch


The 1st of March,2000 was my first day of this job I've been doing.
It's been 9 years.already.
Of course I didn't do this full 9 years,I did some other stuffs and went to a new country for 6 months.
But after all I ended up doing this.Animation.

Sometimes I really hate my job.sometimes it's really fun.
I calculated roughly how many sheets of paper I drew for 9 years.(well..actually about 7 years.)
Almost one hundred thousand sheets.
And I talked to my self.'wow.skitsch.You've done a lot.'

Some people say that I'm lucky to have a job I can enjoy.
I used to tell them I don't enjoy but now I see,yes.This one fits on me.

After this 9 years I see a new way.Not completely different,but a big change.
I'm ready to go.I'm going on.

댓글 1개:

Louie Louie :

How did you calculate that?
I'm guessing if you used
50 sheets a day and worked
about 300 days out of the year
that would work out just about right.