2009년 3월 13일 금요일

numb


pencil re-lined

sketch

Heart says 'I'm so ready to go.'
And they say 'I'll talk to you soon.please wait.'
Some good friends left saying 'Everyone is alone.'
The employer says 'I need you here.'

And I was so sad,disappointed,alone and mostly tired..
So I built layers around me to block those senses.

I went numb.
This winter is too long.
Waiting is the most useless thing

댓글 5개:

Midodok :

I like the way you have lots of ways to draw yourself.

Ouch! Those needles look painful! Good thing you have a force field!

j :

ah! i havent come by your page in a while, but im loving your new illustrations! i always enjoy your illustrations actually haha. anyway, whats going on, did you leave your work? o_O..
and also, i like the roller coaster song you posted a few posts down! are they a popular band in korea?

skitsch :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
skitsch :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
skitsch :

Midodok/yea yea!

j/I'm still doing the same job but I think I'll leave soon.in a month or a bit later.
Oh yeah Roller Coaster!!They're kind of famous and popular but more like indie music.
They're my favorite Korean band anyway!
last scene
check out this song too!
check out this song,too!