2009년 3월 10일 화요일

Isolate


inked

sketch

I separated me from you.
'Cause you are so fucking stupid.
You talk about all the useless shits in the world for all day.
You stick to eachother like you are the best friends,but after you get off,you're completely strangers.
You go tell your friends that you're an artist,but you don't even understand what you're drawing at work.
You idiots.

You may call me weird,arrogant,gloomy,or a true artist in a sarcastic way,but
I don't act like this when I'm not with you.
I just can't like you.I..I..really dislike you and it bothers me 'cause I have to share the same space with you 6days a week,10hours a day.

And you know what?
I know at least what I'm doing,where I want to go,what I can and what I can't.

You only got mouths while I got eyes and ears.

댓글 없음: