2008년 6월 1일 일요일

3 different styles

First,
I met a hair color changing guy today.
He said his hair color is different in summer and winter.
I haven't seen it before so I think I have to meet him in winter.
It was our 2nd meeting,we planed to draw together when we meet.
Yea.he's the one I met at World Dj Festival.oh.It's been a month!

Hair color changing guy is drawing on my sketchbook.


He was drawing this.
Sometimes machines are so stupid,the way my scanner reads picture is using lights.
And he used a silver marker to paint it.
So this is what happened.
Anyways,I haven't met any graffiti writers and haven't thought that they could draw on the paper.
(How stupid I am.huh!)
He's amazing.I can't express any better.


Hair color changing guy's note.
I didn't notice it first but I found that he wrote the line'beautiful loser'.
And I know I'm one of them..sometimes not as beautiful as others,but I am a loser.
Here are stuffs from his note.


ooh..I can't remember what he said about this..did he say he hates this?
I don't know..uh..uh..


He sent this image the other day by phonemail,said'simple style'.
Simple!!?!?!Probably his definition of 'simple' is very different from me.
I like this a lot..Sounds childish but I love the stars!ahahahaha(running and fade out)


His another drawing.I'm still not sure he said he likes this or not.
(But I'm posting it 'cause I like it.)


The last time I drew with others was..hmm...when I was in highschool.
I became much shier,more stubborn,much much more nervous.
I was worried that he might not like mine or I might ruin his sketch.
But luckily,his charactor came out pretty good and he liked it.
(Of course I like this a lot!He really looks like this!..well..to me)
Can't wait to see he finishes the lettering!
I'll post again after he put some color in it with other things we did together.
And I found myself trying to make new patterns with color pens.
I'm addicted to so many things..


Me today in his note.I feel relieved when I'm in the gray world.
(But I don't seem so..as always)

and 2nd,I met DJ Logic(you can see his name on the left.linked 'my mentor').
He's like my real brother,33years old,I call him my favorite 33years old.
If he gets older,then He'll be my favorite 34,35,36years old.
We've been best friends for 12years.(Ah~~12years!makes me feel I'm so old!)
He's a comic artist,now is writing movie scenario,story for japanese cartoon.
And also he's going to draw webtoons in near future.
(I'll post it again when he starts.)
We haven't met for 2months,cause he was in Japan.
Anyways,It was really great to meet him today.


He makes a rainbow with his obsession.


And he gave me a quick sketch of his new web cartoon's main character.
He used to draw the series for a korean magazine but wasn't very popular also.
But he became a legend.He was like..at least 2 steps ahead.
It's rare to export Korean comics to Europe/USA,but this..did.
well..still not very major style though.
(If he was,I couldn't be his friend this long time)

He drove me back home by his obsession(which made me shed tears)
I don't know when I'm gonna see him,but it's always great to hang out with him.
yea.I call him my mentor!
He's one of the most important people in my life.
one of the biggest influence.(mentally)



And I'm still very excited 'cause of my new cell phone accessories!

Closer look.I made those straps with beads,got that cute purple monster from a cloth shop!!Thanx Jay!

댓글 없음: