2008년 6월 22일 일요일

It was a crazy week.

From Monday to Thursday my work schedule was crazy,I couldn't even check this blog.
And I had to work until 1~2am in the night.
Finally Friday came,but I was still busy doing this and that.
And I spent yesterday under the pressure..(pressure of packing)
I'm about to take a vacation,will leave to England on the 24th.
..I'll post about it tomorrow or tonight again.Anyways.
These are what I drew while I had to be a machine for Japanese animations.


A very stressful night.
Someone was on the phone,My mom was on the street and too much works were waiting for me.
And I felt like everything was pointing at me saying'only you!'


People watching in front of the office building.
I knew that I had to go back to work,but instead of that I spent 20mins to smoke and watch people.
I muttered heh~everybody is busy except for me~ to myself.
But I'm sure that I was as busy as those girls.Maybe more busy.

댓글 3개:

Midodok :

Ha ha! Before clicking on your drawing of girls, you look like you are just really short rather than sitting. I like the way you look that way!

skitsch :

Hahahaha
that's the way being not busy person looks like!

oh.It's been a million days since we met
see you in July.Wanna hear your plans for the future!

Louie Louie :

I know the feeling.
At times I've felt like a
puppet with many strings
attached, all pulling in
different directions.