2008년 6월 1일 일요일

shopping


A!pencil sketch


inked.

Images of girls and boys are overflowing from online shopping sites.
Most of them are..exaggerated,unreal,some are even total mess.
But people like me(lazy),if they show the size correctly,online shopping is a big temptation.
I don't think I saw them(above) in the shopping pages but
After my online window shopping,those clothes left in my head.
And the guy on the right reminds me of someone I knew.
Few years ago,I met the guy at Levi's near my house.We kinda had the same taste.
I liked the way we met-on the street,two strangers with same taste!
And he was really funny.
Hmm..I haven't talked to him for years and I don't remember the reason.
Anyways.

댓글 4개:

Tristan :

Love the art as always! How do you like the key chain?? (^^)

I also saw some pics of your work place. How lovely! I'm envious of your job. Hook me up!

skitsch :

Oh did you see that I was struggling to put it up my bag?
I liked it.and yellow&green are my favorite colors.
(well..I love all colors though)
what I mean is..thank you!

my work place changed a lot.I can't like it as much as I did before.

익명 :

I'm falling in love with your pictures!!!!!!

언니 그림은 느낌이 좋아요.

skitsch :

오마이갓 완전 챙피해라!
Welcome to my world,Saemi!
It was really nice meeting you last night!
and..Thanks a lot.
see you soon again,baby!