2008년 6월 9일 월요일

talking

During weekends I met lots of people.
Some relatives which I haven't met after my dad's funeral,several friends at my friend's wedding,some new kinds of people,so on.
Meeting relatives and talking with them is like walking across over the stepping stones.
There're things I shouldn't step on.If I do,I would drown.
Things like..(moment)..whatever.
I'm old enough to know how life goes on whether we want or not,old enough to see how complicated emotions,stories they have.
Well..I just know and see.I don't say I understand.
They always make me puzzled.
Anyways.So I had time to think about 'talking'


It's a Korean singer's song 'in this rain'.
I'm not a big fan of her but a fan of Anis.(A japanese singer who featured this song.)
And I found I misheard a word.In the first line,it's not 'your talking voice'.it's 'your choking voice'but it sounded 'talking' to me.


He tries to tell her how he feels about her but she can't hear.
What a tragic,boy!
Couple of years ago I read a comic about two aliens.
They hid their true identity and met and fell in love and worried 'cause they thought that their gf/bf was human.
One day the boy saw her huge tail while she was taking a shower.
She cried saying'I'm an alien.could you still love me?'
And the boy smiled and showed his real face to her.(with pointy ears and whiskers)
Some of us don't speak the same language and think that bothers us,but
even we speak the same language,some of us just can't listen.

댓글 7개:

Louie Louie :

Yes, speaking the same language
is more than just knowing the
same grammar and vocabulary.
It's communicating a world inside
you that only you have seen, but
want to show others.

skitsch :

We(I mean skitsch&joe) speak different languages but I totally agree with you.
yea!!!that's what language is for!

Sometimes I think you really can read my mind.

Louie Louie :

Thanks!

The feeling that someone has
read your mind I think is kind
of a flash of realization that
you've communicated something to
someone. Like a flash of
lightning or a patch of blue
in a gray cloudy sky.

skitsch :

Suddenly the word'flash' reminds me of one of UA song.
閃光.

Louie Louie :

Yeah, I listened to her on the
drive to work. Turbo album.
Songs that had a beat like
the slapping of windshield wipers
or the sounds a train makes
going over tracks. Perfect music
for a misty morning drive. It's
almost raining here, but not
quite. Chilly this morning.

skitsch :

Yeah!Do you have all of her albums?
One of my favorite is 'nephews',a compilation album of songs she sang for other musicians.
Especially 頼りない天使 is really,really lovely song!

Louie Louie :

Not all. I think I only have
UA:11
Turbo
Ametora
[SUN]