2008년 5월 27일 화요일

caged bird


Some birds don't deserve to be caged-pencil sketch.


Caged bird-color pencils&brush pen.

Some birds don't deserve to be caged
They gotta fly away and search for the waves
Bein locked up is worse than the grave
I live by the words on the page - I know!
Some birds don't deserve to be caged
They gotta fly away and search for the waves
Bein held down is worse than the grave
I live by the words on the page - I say!

-Acealone&RJD2:caged bird

I don't deserve to be caged.
But the things around me are burning.
The fire can't eat me up.But it took everything else.
It's in anywhere.in the news,your friend's messages,in your mom's eyes,on the streets,EVERYWHERE.

Everybody's living and dying and excusing in its own way.
This is how I apologize,how I excuse.

댓글 2개:

Louie Louie :

Which made me think,
"Are we all caged?"

If so, then why do some feel more so?

Is it the size of the cage?
Or is it how comfortable the cage is?
Or do we just tell ourselves,
(or are told by others)
"This is not a cage you're in?"

(your posts always make me think)

skitsch :

Because some of us aren't born to be.
And some of us can't realize it.
No matter what cages we are in.

(I speak pretty stubbon today,don't I?Maybe I have to correct 'us' into 'I'.)