2008년 5월 28일 수요일

and It pains my head

I was smoking outside thinking of your email.
Some of your words made me cry,some made me smile,wonder,sigh,nod,so on..
Chemical brothers&magic numbers were singing 'close your eyes'
So I drew eyes.



I sang the song along and my friend came to the bench and said that boss fired him saturday.
She told him that she could give him 10 more days.
..He's been working here since she(boss) started her business.for almost 8years.
He's in my age,has 9years old son,divorced.
and the most important thing is-he's done nothing wrong.
My boss just needed another accessory.
He sighed with cigarettes,frowned his eyes and said
'good bye.thank you for being my friend.'
We went on some silly things we could have done together and walked to the building silently.

We will meet again I said just before he opened the office door,
But he just smiled and said nothing.



Everybody is leaving.
I wish I was young and innocent enough to say 'don't go.'

댓글 3개:

Louie Louie :

What is that old saying?
"Eyes are the window to the soul?"

If so, these figures are all
exposed soul.

Interesting...

skitsch :

But sometimes isn't it hard to see the soul in the eyes?

Louie Louie :

Yes, when people build a wall
around their soul, their heart,
their feelings.
Then their eyes have a dead,
vacant stare as if the curtains
have been shut tightly.