2008년 5월 23일 금요일

complicated


rough sketch.


colored.-with various pens.


One day Me'shell(my #1 hero) said,
'Freedom is not given or taken.It is realized.
Even though I adore her and try to trust it,but
Sometimes I feel like I'm buying freedom.especially from family.
I got a loan 57million won from a bank today.(yeah~surprise~!!)
If I can be free,that would be nothing.
But how could I ever?

..life sucks and is really complicated but I still draw and dream.
I will,I should.


overjoyed skitsch with color pens.
(bought 3 of them yesterday)


my fellows.They can jump out of the water and hold their body on the rock with their fins!!!!
Amazing lovely creatures!!


hey,cutie!

yea.I live like this.

댓글 2개:

Midodok :

Those fish look like they live in a Skitsch world! I wonder if their jumping out of water is a good sign or bad sign. . .

skitsch :

They just do it cause they can breath out of water!!
Yea.they've been living in my world since I first saw them.
they're just as big as your pinky!(no.my pinky)