2008년 5월 11일 일요일

spice of life


追憶のライラック(trumpet dub)-Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra
(lilac of memory)
click the letters and listen to the song!!!!!!now!!!please!
(just open and play!or you can download it from my web page-no need to worry about virus)

The original song was performed with a singer but this song is a dub version of it.
This makes me think of a garden full of sunlight and wind.
No matter where I am,what I do.
I first saw their concert last year(Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra),
Their first impression was very energetic,quite strong..almost like macho guys(they're all guys.about 10 performers.&they don't sing.they invite singers for their albums)
They played this dub version as ancores.mm...yea..quite sure.
I usually don't like dubs,but this is so beautiful.
I can remember the trumpet player's face,the old cute mute,everything.
Now my name is 'skitsch'but before it I used the name Dr.SKa for a long time.
Skitsch is a new word I made with 'ska'+'kitsch'.
(Oh.but it's been almost 5years since I made it)

Sometimes life is so tough.
Sometimes I feel like things like this is just a luxury.
I feel like I should do something else rather than dreaming and smile.
But these feelings are spices of life.
without them,we can't go on.

I love my life,I love songs,I love you!
Sounds silly but I really wanted to share this with everyone.
Do you feel the same?

댓글 2개:

Midodok :

This music is really great, Skitsch! Thanks for sharing it and your drawing, of course. I like the background lines in that drawing!

skitsch :

Hey,friend!
Why does midodok don't say about fun things these days?

I miss your stuffs!
(So glad to hear you liked it)