2008년 4월 1일 화요일

when I take your hand with delights


pencil sketch


inked.

Terrible thing happened.
I need a help.
I can't upload/link images no more from the site I used.
anyway.I just wanted to do this.
What do you feel from this image?

댓글 4개:

Louie Louie :

It looks as though
the figure on the left
is being cool or introspective
, and theone on the right wants
to take his hand, but is very
unsure what his reaction will be.

Midodok :

Yeah, I agree with Joe Hotcuppa. That's the impression I get from the image, too.

Maybe I can help with your technical problem? I'm not sure. Give me a call!

Tristan :

The girl seems reluctant to take his hang because she doesn't know how he'll react. I need a gf. (T_T)

skitsch :

thanks everyone.
Yes,that's what I meant.I'm very glad that you could feel the same.

joe/I really appreciate your comment.I just don't know what the one on the left really thinks but your comment gave me hints.yes.probably.
midodok/I'll call you soon.
Tristan/welcome back&i hope you drew more than me while you were in Malaysia.dont cry,boy!