2008년 4월 5일 토요일

images of an unknown guy


yeah..this reminds me of him.


I haven't met him,I even don't know his name.
But his image lasts in my memory.
I think I was just web surfing at the moment.
And I found a guy's(He's Canadian as I remember)web site.
He's a kind of avant-garde artist,usually take pictures of distorted body.
Some of them were interesting,Some looked painful.
And himself was the main model.
I completely forgot who he was,when it was,what the web address was,
but after a while I found myself drawing him.(no.his image)

I think that his a great artist.
I can't remember anything about him,but his pieces inspired me.And probably other people,too.
I know my drawings are sometimes just cute,sometimes just too weak.
But hopefully,I want to be an image to unknown readers.Even only just for one reader.


--personal reasons--
I'm starting a new project tomorrow,If you're in Seoul,You better look forward to upcoming news!
I'll be busier than ever,I think.But I'll try to post more and more stuffs.ASAP!

댓글 1개:

Midodok :

Oooooo. . .upcoming projec! I'm interested in hearing more!

Good drawing as always. I like the shape. It would make an interesting sculpture.