2008년 4월 17일 목요일

Alien in your street


Rough sketch with yellow green color pencil.


Re-traced.

I stumble because a black car stepped on my left foot last night.
I wear short sleeve T-shirt because it's hot today.
I have tattoos on my arms because there're things I want to keep with.
I bandage my left eye because I got hurt and put at least 5 stitches on it.
I shed tears because my heart is broken.
I cross the street because my office was there.
I smoke on the street because I'm a chain smoker.

I know that the scene I made today isn't very common.
But,you didn't have to step aside from me.
I have a job,I didn't do anything bad,I have my family.
People,I'm just one of you.Don't look at me as a dumped alien in your peaceful street.
Enough staring,Enough frowning,Enough heartbreak.
So,please,no more.I got enough.


But actually,putting stitches was fun.I've never had it before.
And my eye looks much worse now.much,much,much swelled out.

댓글 4개:

Louie Louie :

Your posting reads like a poem.
I like it!

(and know the feeling)

익명 :

Ouch!

Hope it heals soon.

skitsch :

joe/yeah.We are aliens..
marcus/I'll be in hospital for..at least 3~4days.But it'll give me more time to think&draw.
Thanks!

Midodok :

Oh no, Skitsch! I feel bad for you. But, your story makes me kind of laugh, though. Get well soon! (And post your hospital drawings if you get a chance!)