2008년 4월 9일 수요일

faces


-This is a pretty big image.
I used to sell these hand mirrors at *hope market.
(*hope market is an artist market which takes place near famous art school in Seoul.)
Well.I failed to sell them,but the job left me these sketches of faces.
I was having hard time to draw something new.But these helped me out of a slump.



Yeah~isn't she cute!her freckled face shows her personality well.


Yeah.I remember.He was shown on TV,weird Korean reality TV show.
Well.He was more like a boy than this actually.I thought that he's cute but clearly he isn't Korean girl's type.(his hair,lip pierce,so on)


When I was younger,the most important condition of my ideal type was baseball caps&short hair.
So I practiced to draw baseball caps a lot.
K and his crazy dog cap.


Don't you think this face is pretty familiar?
Well.It's a quiz.You've seen this before.I'm sure.Anyone knows the answer?
And I love this face as well.


My intended face for H was someone seems relaxed,easy,free.
Do you agree with me?


I thought this face looks like me..But now I think I was wrong.
I might draw this 'F'again.I really like the eyes.


I wanted to draw a sexy female.well..I think I failed.
hmm..I'm not sure but I tried to draw an actress of Neyo's music video.(not sure.not sure.)

댓글 6개:

Louie Louie :

I'm surprised that the didn't sell. They're unique, and that what people go to such a market to find.

Midodok :

Ooooooo. . . I like the color in that first picture. Hey, these are a lot of fun! I'm surprised they didn't sell, too. I guess the market for small mirrors is pretty small, though.

익명 :

Hi mate!

I don't think you failed.....that last picture is super sexy!

Thank you for posting such great pictures!

Marcus

skitsch :

joe(can I call you joe?or you prefer hotcuppa?)/only my friends liked them.maybe strangers don't like my unique drawings.
midodok/then why don't you buy one?ahahaha!how's work?
marcus/I found that you linked my address on your blog.Thank you a lot.let's have a tea sometime with ikumi!!

Louie Louie :

You may call me Joe. :-)

Midodok :

Skitsch: Work is going good! I'll buy one from you! How about the saving the one that looks like you for me? That way I can always have a Skitsch souvenir.