2008년 4월 29일 화요일

DETAILS FOR WORLD DJ FESTIVAL


(click and check the bigger size)

Do you remember the festival I said I participate?
on this Saturday,Sunday,at nanji area(worldcup stadium station,line6.exit1)
DJs and Musicians start to play around 7~8pm.
I'll be there from 1pm till the late night.maybe over the night.
at least,I'll watch the cornelius group's performance at the first day which starts at 8:30 and houserulez right after the cornelius group.
I want to stay until 2~3am so I could see DJ kawasaki,But I have to stay awake friday night(-the night before the festival-another DJ party I just go and enjoy)So I don't know.
The thing I can promise is I will be there from early afternoon to late night on both Saturday and Sunday.
You can come anytime from 1pm to 10pm.I'll be there for sure.at least Saturday.
And If you want to see those artists' stage then you have to buy tickets.20000won each for one night to the next morning.
But If you just come to see me and want to have drinks,feel free to come.
Outside of the stage area is just free.And there're also crazy things going on.
I'm really bad with taking phone calls these days,but I promise.
I'll grab the cellphone in my hand tightly in case of your calls around the place.

See you there,especially you Soon,Amber,Tristan!
(They already promised to come!maybe they're my only visiters!)

댓글 2개:

Tristan :

Hey buddy! I can't wait to see you on Sunday! Take it easy. (^_-)

Louie Louie :

Don't forget: You promised to
post some photos for those of
us who can't be there :-)