2008년 4월 14일 월요일

I'm seeing

I made few rules for this sketch blog when I was making it.
First,post at least 2times a week.
Second,don't write too much,don't put too personal feelings on it.

But both of them are pretty hard for someone like me;;
These days I'm seeing how ugly I could be.
No matter how hard I try,I can't runaway from the truth how much ugly I am.
Suddenly I feel happiness,Suddenly I feel like a clown.
I'm holding burning fire on my chest while I'm running on the ice.
My eyes are saying please but the sound I make is no.

All these weird emotions made me draw these.





If you want to get an answer,you should open the door.
No one would open it for you.

I'll be back soon with brighter stuffs.
I'm sorry if I disturbed you readers.

댓글 3개:

Louie Louie :

I think one of the most difficult
things to do is put emotions and
personal feelings into a drawing.
But, for the artist it's almost
impossible not to. I mean that's
one of the things that makes
drawing different from photography.
So, please keep doing that :-)

Tristan :

I feel that way a LOT. I think it's great that you're able to channel those emotions into creative energy though. It's kind of inspiring for someone like me!

And I saw the new cards you made. They look spectacular!

By the way, when are we going to hang out?? I have something for you!

And, as for my last post, I've been feeling a little crazy lately. I had to put some of my experience down in words. I've been a little angry - and I've started feeling really jaded.

skitsch :

joe/Thank you.Your comment is always very considerate,helpful.When I read your comment I nod and smile.

tristan/Well.Saying this is stupid,But don't be.Take something you need from anger/things like that and let them flow.Sorry.This sounds stupid again.
What are you doing the 1st weekend of May?I'll be at a music festival,at NanJiDo.Soon maybe will be there.or..Hmm..text me if you have free time.Yea.It's been million days since we met.