2008년 4월 21일 월요일

Are you busy?


いそがしい[忙しい]means 'busy' in Japanese.are you busy?
If you aren't and you're in Seoul in first weekend of May,




You should be there.
I'll be there with my friend EunJeong(Ejing)&Midodok.
And we're planning to scribble on the street or on the ground,on the stage,anywhere.
You don't really need to buy tickets to see/meet us/other artists!
Just come to Nanji Area(Near by Worldcup stadium station-line No.6)And enjoy our drawings!Of course there'll be other fun/interesting things going on around the area.

so..Yes?Would you be there?
I'll take pictures and post some of them after the Festival.

ps-I came home last night,Doctor said My leg seems OK so far.

댓글 5개:

Louie Louie :

Looking forward to seeing
photos of the event.
Glad you're getting better.

skitsch :

Oh,I wish you could come.

Louie Louie :

Wish I could too.
You make it sounds like
a fun place to be.
Instead, I recommended it to
a friend who lives in Seoul.

skitsch :

Oh really?Have you been to Seoul before?Now you have another friend who lives in Seoul(me!),and have another reason to visit this giant city of a tiny country.

Louie Louie :

Yes, I've been there. I love that
city. Especially the subway system - it can get you anywhere.