2008년 7월 27일 일요일

26th of July,2001


Dogshit called me while I was working.
It was lunch time so I thought that he wanted me to come home for lunch.
My office was 15mins from home by walk.
I picked up the phone and said 'today is too hot so I'll order lunch here'.
Dogshit said 'daddy's strange!'
I said 'I don't fall for that.I said I won't go outside.'
And then he yelled.'You fucking idiot!I have no reason to make a joke with daddy!'
So I ran outside.It was the first and the last time I heard him swear at me.
When I almost got home I heard an ambulance noize so closely.
It was in front of my home.I stuttered 'why is that-'

I saw the world spinning.
I felt the sun burning.
I heard the road collapsing.
And my heart got a big hole.
Something whispered in my mind.'you've lost'

Few weeks later,in my area of seoul,there was a flood that took couple of people.
It was really rare 'cause we were living in the highest area of Seoul.
And another few weeks later,some airplanes crashed into big buildings in America.
The scene we could watch on the TV was more like a movie.
I watched them with my family and mom said,
'All of these are happening in this world without your dad.'


Yesterday mom asked me again.
'Are you still sad?'I answered maybe not anymore.
she went on 'do you still feel the hole in your heart?'
I said I feel it everyday.
She told me that's what they call sadness.

댓글 6개:

Louie Louie :

When you wrote about having
a hole in your heart I wondered
if that was an accurate
description of what happens.
Maybe it's more like building
a wall around our hearts.
The higher and thicker the wall
gets, the more it takes to break
through it. The more it takes
just to feel something.

Just thoughts.
Because of your image
of a hole
in a
heart.

skitsch :

you got that right.but I call it a hole it gets bigger and bigger and then somehow,i will become numb.'cause there's no filled spot to feel.
no feelings at all.
things come and go and I don't feel anything..

but we're talking about the same state I think.

Louie Louie :

The same state
and just more
to think about.

A hole
is a
wall
is a
hole
is a wall
...

skitsch :

yea..more to think

익명 :

Hi,

The way I see it: The hole will always be there. And that's a good thing.

Great wall stickers!

Marcus

skitsch :

marcus:thanx..I'm sure that you have a hole too.

But I'm still not sure if it's good or bad.it's just in there..

And actually I think I suck