2008년 7월 20일 일요일

bye,bye Mr.P,my friend!



We met last year at my friend's wine party.
Though he doesn't drink(at all!),we had a good conversation,and gave eachother #s.
He's an young american guy who's been in Korea for almost 3years.(maybe wrong..anyways over 2years.)
He's really interested in Korean animations,he draws,he writes,he scraps informations.
And he's a really really really positive friend.
I think he doesn't know this but actually he helped me a lot.
Everytime I meet him,he encouraged me with his energy,ideas,passion,a lot more than I can write.
We wanted to make an website with..kind of webtoon,but it seemed too hard.
So I started to blog here.
and before that I didn't draw very much.I almost didn't draw.
I was just a tired nameless (but sometimes draws her own stuffs)animator.
Mr.P.you don't know how much I appreciate you.
and how much I will miss you!

his drawing of me in January.



We had farewell early dinner or late lunch today.
(He's going back home in one week,and probably won't visit Korea for a while.
He said he might come back or not so I should visit the states.hahaha)
He said that my drawings're getting better and better but I also think that his drawings are too!
So while he was drawing me I drew him drawing me.
And then I added him and his friend around his drawing of me.





Mr.P!we know that we'll meet again,right?
see you again Roberto!carrot!
I'll call you friday afternoon.before you couldn't use it anymore.

댓글 없음: