2008년 7월 20일 일요일

Can you see me moving?

2weeks in London showed me a new vision.
I saw these great stencil arts near Waterloo station,
The city was in a battle with every street arts.
They erased every walls(especially walls around the big station,places which tourists usually visit-so there were weird too clean stains on the walls),CCTV is in everywhere but a site named blankexpression
provided this place and there were--

I regret that I didn't talk to him.His pieces were one of the greatest!!
(you can see more of his,and you can easily notice that they're his.)
























so when I got back,I started to think that I should try more stencils.
And after a week I met Jerett(the guy I met in WorldDjFestival who's a graffiti artist)and he suggested me a great,great idea.
I draw on a paper,real big,lifesize characters,and give them a line or name or whatever,and then he write them(name/line/word~)
so last past week I was busy(?not really maybe?) doing these.




Skitsch/BATAK-pen is our weapon.
I tried a half scale before I draw lifesize.so..it's not very good and actually BATAK is taller than me.ahahahaha~~(I~am~somebody~who~wants~to~be~taller~)
the color is yellower than the real.my floor is too yellow&there wasn't enough light.
with-Acrylic color,Photo liner,OHP marker,two magic pens.


A main charactor from the novel I'm reading now.American Gods by Neil Gaiman.
I cut some part of the paper I drew me and BATAK and tried a B&W thing.
I love him.when people ask his name he always answers'they call me shadow'.
Well..in the story,He is like-(these are first 3lines from the book)
Shadow had done three years in prison.He was big enough,and looked don't-fuck-with-me enough that his biggest problem was killing time,So he kept himself in shape,and taught himself coin tricks,and thought a lot about how much he loved his wife.

hahahaha..My shadow is too cute and comical though.
in the middle of the book there's a girl wondering if he has indian blood,and the book says that he has grey eyes..and where I'm at in the book shadow started to work in funeral house..so I drew him in a black suit.
It doesn't look like don't-fuck-with-me guy or big,shaped but I like this.
with-OHP marker,photo liner,name pen,two magic pens.

some details of those two drawings.





If it wasn't raining I wanted to paste these on somewhere(probably the rooftop of my Apartment building~)but a storm was coming,it rained over 120mm?150mm?today and will rain 120mm more until the morning.

Anyways.Through these many pictures,can you see me moving?

댓글 5개:

Louie Louie :

So the art is there and then
washed away?
I like that!

skitsch :

Yeah,I used to hate ruining my drawings but now I think that'd be great to see mine on the street changing!!

Have you done anything like street art?

Louie Louie :

When I was a kid I used to draw
and then, when satisfied with what
I drew, I'd rip the drawing up.
I wonder why?
I've never done street art
but it looks like fun!

skitsch :

I feel sorry about myself that I'm starting it too late!

I used to draw naked princesses when I was a child.
I drew them naked 'cause I couldn't draw their dresses well.
mm..weird?

Louie Louie :

For me (and I guess many others)
it was hands. When I realized the
problem, I'd draw hands, hands and
more hands.

You're making remember bygone days.
It's nice!