2008년 7월 27일 일요일

my day

WELCOME TO THE ROOFTOP!


These are my sacrifices today.
Oh poor things,you'll be ended up on the wall.


you ready?ok.


you too,Mr.shadow?ok.


you too?an eye?watch out the wind!


good?ok


wait a minute.I know that you don't feel happy on the ground!


first try with sticker spray.


I wish I was good at these.I always end up with wrinkles.


2nd try with paste.careful,careful~


Maybe better than the spray.but still wrinkly.


3rd try with paste.this is one of my favirite of today!


Detail of an eye.


Cigarette break.


I found a good spot for my 4th try!


Spread the paste widely~


And put it on!


Tadah!!!!I love this!!


Detail of ugly lovely boy.


Mr.Shadow on the door.last piece of today.tested with spray.


hey,shadow!you look better outside!


Why was I making that silly face?


I'm glad that you aren't afraid of heights.
Look at you!you look so great!!


Sorry for people living this building,but I'm gonna use here for my practicing spot.
Don't get me wrong.I do live in this building,too.

I'll start to put them other walls when I draw more than 20pieces.

댓글 없음: