2008년 7월 8일 화요일

Hello,blog.I'm back~


Yeah baby,I'm back with full of flavour!

Those last two weeks were amazing.
I went to Glastonbury Festivals(from 26th to 29th),and lots of places I loved.
My skitschbook and note were with me always but I couldn't draw as much as I thought.
There were too many moments I wanted to just feel,and sometimes it's hard to draw especially while I was at the festival.
But those are in my mind so I'll put them out one by one.

I came home yesterday,(stupid me.it wasn't 5th.it was 6th.I gained 7hours when I went to London,but I lost 14hours when I came to Seoul.give my hours back!!-but actually there's no loss)and started to work today.
yea..It's been a long day.I thought that I could rest one day before I work.

Here're some poor stuffs I drew at green park.
These aren't all but some of the others needed to be re-lined,needed extra touches.

I saw this kind of looks a lot.Those hat(?Can I call that a hat?)s,Sticks,skirts,and some..febrics which looked like shawls.
Very common old lady(I love them so much when they say'oh dear!')in England.


She was huge.
I was too shy to draw her as big as she was.
She seemed over 180cm,her shoulder and her legs were..
Maybe she was a sports player.


A boy who was very my style.
(mm..honestly,most of boys are my style.wahahaha!!)


At the park,I saw a look of love.
The guy on the right was really really concentrating on her.(while she didn't seem to care/noticed.)
His eyes were like laser beams!


Very cool girl with big Sunglasses.
Her face and hair were perfect but when she stood up,I can't say that I really liked her pants..


A girl or a lady reading a book in the park.
I liked her hair.

I'll be back soon with many more stories.
I just thought that I should say 'Hi.I'm back'quickly.

ps-I just changed blog setting a little bit for my friend EJing,who doesn't have google/blogger ID and has been wanting to post a comment.
since now,you don't need to log-in to write a comment for my posts.

댓글 2개:

Midodok :

Welcome back! You look sharp in a mustache, ha ha!

skitsch :

you know how much I like them(beard/mustache/sidebuns/whatever)!!
give me a call!