2008년 7월 31일 목요일

Running away

Garbage live Glastonbury-why do you love me

-it's pyramid stage.the biggest one in glastonbury.

I was listening to this song while I was drawing these.
For a thousand times.no.a million times.


You're pink and I'm not.Why do you love me?


I'm sick of you


I told you that my heart belongs to someone else.
And the one is struggling in the middle of somewhere.
When I say no that means no.


no.


You're not.


I've seen a logo like this from a book I bought last month.
So this is probably under the influence of that logo.
(but that doesn't mean I don't like this)


My eye's inside is full of water so when it cries,it's fatal.
And it always cries.


Cry till you die.Cry till you become empty.


What do you pray for?Who do you pray to?
You only can be seen.not be heard.


Star in your eye-can you save the world with the star?what can you do with it?


Whatever I say,whatever I draw,whatever I do--
All is based from anger I can't control,is nothing but a shadow.

댓글 2개:

Midodok :

I like these eyeball creatures of yours a lot!

skitsch :

eyeball creatures..haha.no.they're my eyes!
I thought that they're your type.