2008년 7월 10일 목요일

coconut moment


coconut moment pencil sketch


coconut moment inked

It was a very hot and dry afternoon of glastonbury.
I saw a boy and his mom bought coconut(fruit) to drink.
I asked my friend some coins and ran to the coconut guy.

He was busy opening coconuts by cutting their tops.
I hesitated a moment and asked him 'can I have one please.?'very shily.
He saw me and said'Sure my lady~' with a big grin.
Then he opened one with a few cuts,and handed me in a bigger grin.
So I smiled back and started to ask the price-'how much-'

He licked his lips before I finish the question and leaned towards me in slow motion.
So did I.
Our faces came closer and he whispered.'three pounds~'
Suddenly my face turned to real red and I paid and then ran away.

..
'cause he was so damn sexy-,.-
His brown,wet shiny shoulder(yea.read my first post.I almost have fetish),
his narrow eyes,rough teeth(I love Steve Buscemi),slightly muscly lean legs,long dred,so on..(am I crazy?probably.)
Some of my readers know that I want to be a fisherman.
That some of you might know that I have a childish fantasy of nature based life.
And for a moment,I thought that I could live forever with someone like him.
But I was too shy to say 'I like you!!!You're so fine!'while I was buying coconut.
..
and I looked dumb like this

happy monkey with coconut



one more small drawing from festival-

Festival child.their facepaintings were vivid and bold.
(in here,we don't draw all over the face..)
She looked sad and a bit mysterious.well..and very pretty also.


festival for babies(those four aren't family.they're-a baby&her dad,a baby &his mom)

ooh.I need to draw faster or I'll talk about the festival till the end of this month.

댓글 4개:

Louie Louie :

I envy you being able to be both
a real person and a character in
a 2 dimensional world. There is a
freedom to that I think.

skitsch :

oh.do you?
these days I enjoy drawing myself.but sometimes I think I draw me too much.
and drawing of me is like distorting the reality..

and there's difference.real me is MinJeong.and the drawing is Skitsch.
I'm somewhere inbetween them.

Louie Louie :

Just my opinion, but I think you
should draw yourself more.
You need to be among your other
characters.

Midodok :

I agree with Joe Hotcuppa. I'd like to see more drawings of you, too.